8256 Wiles Road, Coral Springs, FL 33067 • email@example.com • 954. 755.9424
• STUDENT HUB / LOGIN •
When your child attends Capo Capoeira summer camp, he/she learns how to work with others, build meaningful relationships, accept guidance and develop decision-making skills. We know these life skills will nurture independence and confidence and will create a foundation that they will stand and grow from, for the rest of their life.
Capo Summer Camp will offer your child the best of capoeira training with Mestre Mangueira, who has been teaching and mentoring for over 25 years. Mestre will teach every aspect of capoeira, from martial arts kicks and capoeira specific moves to acrobatics, history, culture and music.
Apart from top-notch capoeira training, we take daily field trips, taking advantage of all the wonderful places and experiences South Florida has to offer. The trips are led by 3 loving moms and our afterschool program coordinator, Ms. Brahma. We don't have kids watching kids!
CAPO SUMMER CAMP 2017
1. Capoeira Intensive:
The highlight of our camp is the intensity of our daily Capoeira classes.
• Capoeira kicks and movements
• Musical instruments and songs
• Portuguese lessons
• Capoeira history and culture
2. Individual Attention:
Only 25 spaces available! We focus on quality and not quantity. Each camper will be given individual time and attention in a positive and nurturing environment led by 3 moms,
our loving aftercare staff member, Ms. Brahma, and our capoeira Master, Mestre Mangueira. No kids watching kids!
3. Activities and Field Trips:
• Exciting field trips EVERY day (at no extra cost) - from water parks to airboat rides to zoos, and everything in between! We enjoy the outdoors and make all field trips a learning experience while having a blast.
• Lunch at the park (lunch not included)
• Capoeira training
• Games and much more!
4. Dates and Times:
• DATES: (8 weeks of summer camp)
Session 1: June 12 - July 7
Session 2: July 10 - August 4
Regular Camp Hours: 9 am - 4 pm OR Extended Camp Hours: 8:30 am - 6 pm*
Early Bird Discount Ended on May 1st.
• Option 1: Sessions 1 & 2 (whole summer) - Payments in full.
$1,520 for all 8 weeks ($190 per week/per camper) - ($160 savings)
• Option 2: One Session Only (Session1 or 2) - Pay for either session.
$800 ($200 per week/per camper) - ($40 savings)
• Option 3: By the Week - Pay by week.
$210 per camper. Payments due by the Friday before the week of attendance.
• Option 4: By the Day (Daily option will be offered and confirmed the Friday
before each week of camp and only if space is available)
$55 (8:30 am -6 pm) - Registration for Daily Option: current students $20,
new students $30 and includes 1 camp shirt.
Registration includes 2 camp shirts. ($50 new students, $40 current students)
* Prices listed above are for Regular Camp Hours (9 am - 4 pm).
For the "Extended Camp Hours" option (8:30 - 6 pm), a discounted rate of $127 for the unlimited membership will be offered to current students with memberships. Students upgraded to the unlimited for the months of June and July will be able to take advantage of the "extended camp hours" option, plus will be able to take regular capoeira classes after camp, including classes on Saturdays.
For campers without a current membership or those who choose not to upgrade, please add $30 per week if choosing Extended Camp Hours (8:30 am - 6 pm).
**5% Sibling discount for all options.
6. How to Register